GROWING HEALTHY HABITS
To help children and families change together, we offer ACT! (Actively Changing Together) in partnership with Seattle Children’s Hospital. ACT! is low-cost program that works with children and their families to fight obesity and provide fun and informative health coaching.
- Cost is $65/family. Financial assistance is available to all families not able to pay this amount.
- Families participate together for 12 weeks, attending one 90-minute session per week.
- Children must be referred by a licensed health care provider. (Download referral form here).
- A nutritionist and physical activity coach lead each session in a fun, supportive and interactive environment.
- Kids and families take part in non-competitive activities and games to improve cardiovascular health, strength and flexibility.
- ACT! is supported in part by the Y’s annual campaign funds and Seattle Children’s Hospital.