KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
RESERVE YOUR SPOT & COME PREPARED TO EXERCISE
LOCATION & START DATES
- BRIGGS YMCA
- Group exercise classes will begin the week of Monday, January 18, 2021
- All classes (including cycling) will take place in the gym
- PLUM STREET YMCA
- Start date TBD
- Group Exercise – Downstairs Multipurpose Room
- Cycling – Cycle Studio
Please be aware that facility hours have been modified and daily closures for cleaning purposes will take place. To check these hours before your visit refer to our website HERE.
NO LOCKER ROOMS
All members should come ready & dressed to workout. Locker rooms will not be available to change in or store personal items; please limit the number of personal belongings you bring with you into the facility.
Throughout your workout please follow our posted rules & safety procedures and practice social distancing.
BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE
Water fountains will be limited to bottle filling stations only. Please bring a non-breakable water bottle prefilled.
The Y will not be providing equipment. If your class requires soft equipment, such as mats, straps, blanket, towel, etc., please bring your own to class.
MAKE A RESERVATION
Reservation is required to participate in Group Ex classes.
- VIEW OUR SCHEDULE
- FIND YOUR CLASS
- CLICK ON THE SIGN UP LINK
- RESERVATION DETAILS:
- Each person who wants to attend a class will need to register individually
- Reservations are for Facility Members only
- Reservations will be on a first-come, first-served basis
- Reservations open 24 hours prior to the scheduled class time
- Reservations will close 1 hour prior to the scheduled class time
- Reservations will be limited to 45-minute segments
- No drop-ins during the initial phase of reopening
- Please cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend
6 FEET KEEPS US SAFE!
Please follow the steps below in order to help us provide adequate space and meet state and local guidance.
- Enter through the main entrance.
- After checking in go directly to your program area.
- Tape and other markings have been placed on the floor to identify space for each participant and will exceed the 6-foot social distancing policy.
- Store your items in the designated areas.
- The instructor will place the equipment needed for the class in each workout area before class begins (based on reservations).
- Select an identified area in the gym, where you will be assigned for the duration of the class.
- Directly after class, exit through designated exits.