WHY SHOULD MY BUSINESS PARTICIPATE?
More than ever, employees are looking for places to work that align with their values. Y memberships are a critical piece in creating the culture current job seekers are looking for – one that focuses on total health, family, inclusion, and community impact.
By offering employee memberships you…
- nurture a culture of health & balance desired by future employees
- foster a sense of community and belonging
- connect employees to critical programs
- increase employee health overall
Here's How It Works
- Complete the Corporate Membership Form
- It’s easy! Just give us a few details about your organization and confirm that you’re ready to commit.
- Schedule your annual on-site visit
- We will visit your organization to share information and sign employees up for their new Y memberships!
- Plan orientation sessions at the Y
- In order to ensure your employees are successful, we’ll schedule orientation sessions at the Y specifically for your member employees.
- Continue communications
- As you recruit and hire new employees, make sure to include information about their access to the Y! We’ll continue welcoming your employees throughout the year!
South Sound YMCA
- Waive the joining fee
- We will waive the joining fee for all employees at any time during the year. This saves employees up to $65 per person!
- $25 Y credit for employees
- Employees who sign up on-site during our annual visit will receive a $25 credit to use on Y programs.
- Newsletter subscription
- We’ll subscribe all of your employees, regardless of membership status, to our monthly newsletter full of tips on staying physically, mentally, and financially healthy, plus community events and program opportunities.
THE Y: A PLACE TO BELONG
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- No long-term contracts
- Access to thousands of YMCA locations across the country
- Hundreds of hours each week of free fitness classes for all fitness levels
- Free Y mobile app
- Exclusive program discounts on classes, childcare, and more
- Three heated swimming pools – including an outdoor option!
- Personal trainers to help you reach your fitness goals
- Weight, cardio & functional training equipment
- Indoor cycling studios with virtual technology
Corporate Membership Form
Want to learn more about getting Y memberships for your employees? Fill out the form below and our team will reach out to you.