Find a rewarding career or volunteer opportunity through the Y. Together, we’ll be impacting lives in our community by nurturing the potential of youth, improving the South Sounds’ health and wellbeing and providing support to people who need it most.
Working at the Y, we hope you’ll discover more than a job. You’ll be making a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. Our diverse staff from all ages, backgrounds and life experiences enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from supporting the community.
In 10,000 neighborhoods nationwide, the Y has the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver, positive personal and social change. With a focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility, Y volunteers give resources and support to keep the community healthy, confident, connected, and secure.
VOLUNTEERS AT THE Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills, and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more, or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation and your community
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors