SHELTON FAMILY YMCA
THE WAIT IS OVER! The South Sound YMCA, a leading nonprofit dedicated to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility, celebrated the grand opening of a vibrant, state-of-the-art facility right here in Shelton, Washington!
The Shelton Family YMCA is a gym and community center built to support the overall health and wellbeing of Mason County residents. Enjoy an all-season swimming pool, full-size basketball gym, top of the line cardio and weight training equipment, personal training, fitness classes, and more by joining online today!
- No long-term contracts
- Access to all South Sound branches
- Hundreds of hours each week of free fitness classes for all fitness levels
- Kids Zone! is FREE with a Family membership
- Family-friendly classes and programs for all ages
- Access to our nationwide network of Y facilities
MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND RATES
|FACILITY MEMBERSHIP||MONTHLY RATE||JOINING FEE|
|Youth / Teen (0-17 years)||$ 24.90||$ 25.00|
|Young Adult (18-23 years)||$ 47.90||$ 50.00|
|Adult (24-61 years)||$ 52.90||$ 50.00|
|Family 1 (1 adult + dep)||$ 72.90||$ 65.00|
|Family 2* (2 adults + dep)||$ 95.90||$ 65.00|
|Senior (62+ years)||$ 50.90||$ 50.00|
|Senior Couple (both 62+ years)||$ 82.90||$ 65.00|
|Military||No joining fee and 15% off monthly dues.|
*One additional adult may be added to a Family 2 Membership for $24.90 per month.
In the Y, everyone is welcome.
We offer personal pricing options that meet your specific household circumstances.
- Personal Training
- Nutrition Coaching
- Y Virtual Group EX
- Group Exercise Classes
- Yoga/Pilates/Tai Chi Classes
- Y Care
- Youth Sports
- Teen Programs
- Swim Lessons
- Family Swimming
- The Kids Zone! (member drop-in childcare services)
ADDITIONAL ON-SITE RESOURCES & LOCAL PARTNERS
- Mason General Hospital
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Free Financial Fitness Workshops through Peninsula Credit Union
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Teen & Adult Employment Opportunities