HERE WE GROW
RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR KIDS ZONE!
Adventure is found around every corner at the Y Kids Zone! Kids Zone! is a fun and safe place for children ages 3 years to 12 years to enjoy while you participate in other activities at the Y. Our awesome staff will lead fun-filled learning, games, exploration, and even help your child login to their virtual classroom meetings.
Whether you are heading to Zumba, yoga, or personal training we have your family covered in our safe and engaging Kids Zone! Better yet, Kids Zone! is included in your Family 1 or Family 2 memberships! Scroll down to read our reservation details.
BRIGGS YMCA KIDS ZONE! HOURS
• *11:00 AM-12:00 PM
• *12:15 PM-1:15 PM
• *4:00 PM-5:00 PM
• *5:15 PM-6:15 PM
*New hours begin October 5th
KIDS ZONE HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOL
In addition to our health questionnaire checks for children when they enter the center, as we do for all members and associates, the following procedures will be in place:
- Reservation is required to limit capacity
- Staff will wear face masks at all times
- All toys and equipment will be sprayed with disinfectant regularly
- High-touch areas will be cleaned hourly
- Limited capacity and modified activities will allow for physical distancing between children
BEFORE YOU VISIT THE Y
Reservation is required to use Kids Zone!
- RESERVATION DETAILS:
- NO drop-ins at this time
- Kids Zone! is free with a Family Membership
- Reservations open 24 hours in advance
- Reservations will be on a first-come, first-served basis
- Reservations will be limited to 45 minute segments
- Please cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend
CHECKING INTO KIDS ZONE!
- PLEASE CHECK-IN AT THE WELCOME CENTER FIRST
- ONCE PARENT OR GUARDIAN CHECKS-IN THEY WILL USHER THEIR CHILDREN TO THE KIDS ZONE! CHECK-IN IN FRONT OF THE INFANT ROOM WINDOW
- HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED BEFORE CHILD/REN ARE CHECKED-IN
- STAFF WILL FIND THE MEMBER’S RESERVATION AND GUIDE CHILD/REN INTO KIDS ZONE!