We are reopening Pickleball at the Y (again)!
Effective March 22, 2021
South Sound YMCA members don’t have to reserve their spot to participate in Pickleball. This program will remain on our Schedule and will be available to members as a first-come, first-served program.
This cross between ping-pong, badminton and tennis is gaining popularity among groups of all ages. The game is played by two or four people on a badminton sized court with wooden paddles and a wiffle ball. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. Get fit and have fun playing pickleball in the Briggs YMCA gymnasium!
Here’s what you can expect when you come to play:
- Must be a facility member to participate.
- Members are asked to come ready to play.
- Bring your own paddle and water bottle.
- The Y will provide balls, nets, and court space.
- When not playing maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
VIEW THE SCHEDULE