We are reopening Pickleball at the Y!
This cross between ping-pong, badminton and tennis is gaining popularity among groups of all ages. The game is played by two or four people on a badminton sized court with wooden paddles and a wiffle ball. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. Get fit and have fun playing pickleball in the Briggs YMCA gymnasium!
Here’s what you can expect when you come to play:
- To promote social distancing members are asked to reserve a spot prior to visiting the Y.
- Members are asked to come ready to play.
- Bring your own paddle and water bottle.
- The Y will provide balls, nets, and court space.
- When not playing maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
- Exit, after class, through the gym Emergency Exit double-doors.
Monday & Wednesday | 7:00 AM-8:45 AM
Friday | 7:00 AM-8:30 AM
Monday, October 19th