Join us to experience new youth programs every month!
Registration Required | $10 for members | $40 for non-members
*THURSTON SCHEDULE COMING SOON*
INTRO TO ART
- In this class kids will have fun learning new art techniques. A different art medium will be taught every week in a fun and exciting way!
- Mondays at 4:15pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10
- This is a fun and community building class that will help homeschooled kids get their PE credits! We will learn a variety of different group games and even a couple of sports.
- Tuesdays at 1:30pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-14
BUILD A LEGO RACING CAR
- Rev up your child’s creativity and engineering skills with our Lego car class! Your child will learn to build and design their own unique vehicles using Lego bricks and other materials.
- Tuesdays at 4pm@ Shelton | Ages 5-10
- Learn the fundamentals of Floor Hockey by learning skills and doing drills. This class will always end with a game of hockey too!
- Tuesdays at 5pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10
- Tumble on in for high energy fun that teaches basic gymnastic skills in a positive, fun, yet challenging atmosphere!
- Tuesdays at 5:15pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10 (Intermediate)
- Thursdays at 4:15pm @ Shelton | Ages 3-5 (Beginner)
- Thursdays at 5:15pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10 (Beginner)
INTRO TO SPORTS
- In this class we will explore a new sport each week! This class is perfect for everyone whether you want to hone some skills or if you just want to expand you knowledge of different sports.
- Wednesdays at 1pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10
LITTLE SPROUTS GARDENING
- This class creates opportunities for kids to play, learn, and grow through gardening. We want every child to experience the unique transformation that occurs when they spend time caring for a garden.
- Wednesdays at 4pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10
- Come in and enjoy making some new paintings! Some will be watercolor, some will be acrylics, all will be a blast!
- Wednesdays at 5pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10
LITTLE BALLERS BASKETBALL
- Here we will focus on the basic skills of Basketball such as dribbling, passing, shooting, and defense. This class is great for kids who are new to the sport or those who just want a refresher on the basics.
- Thursdays at 5:30pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10
- In this fun and engaging class, kids will have the opportunity to explore the exciting world of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). Through hands-on activities, experiments, and projects, kids will develop their critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity skills.
- Thursdays at 6:15pm @ Shelton| Ages 5-10
- This is a fun class that will allow young kids to learn all about art! We will work on all different art styles and techniques. All experience levels are welcome!
- Fridays at 12pm @ Shelton | Ages 3-5
ART AND SCIENCE
- Unleash your child ‘s creativity and curiosity with our art and science class! Through hands-on experiments, projects and explorations, your child will learn to observe and experiment while also expressing creativity through art.
- Fridays at 4pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10
YOUTH LIFT LAB
- Get ready to build strength, confidence, and a healthy body with our youth weightlifting class! Our expert trainers will guide you through safe and effective weightlifting exercises that will help you develop proper technique and form. Whether you’re a beginner or have some lifting experience, we’ll challenge you to push your limits and achieve your goals.
- Saturdays at 1pm @ Shelton| Ages 8-10
BUST A MOVE
- Bust a move is a fun class where your child will learn new dance techniques and will learn a Hip-Hop dance! This is a fun opportunity for anyone interested in dance and all experience levels are welcome!
- Sundays at 1pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10
Registration Required | $50 for members | $75 for non-members
Each youth camp this summer will be something new and exciting for kids to learn! They will last 2 hours a day and will go for a whole week! Check out what camps we are offering in June!
- During the week of dance camp your child will learn several different forms of dance. Each day will highlight a different type of dance for the first hour. The second hour of each day they will learn a choregraphed dance and Friday there will be a performance put on for the parents.
- June 19-23 from 12-2pm @ Shelton| Ages 5-10
- During the week for survival camp your child will get many opportunities to learn different survival techniques. They will learn everything from how to make a shelter outside, some first aid, and even get to try MRE’s.
- June 26-30 from 10am-12pm @ Shelton | Ages 5-10