Activate Your Online Account Today
We launched our new online member experience platform!
This software will provide you with an easy and convenient way to register for programs and classes and keep your information up to date.
Having issues logging in?
Please contact the Welcome Center if you are having any problems activating your account.
- Select this option if you have never done anything with the South Sound YMCA.
- This means you have never had a membership with us or never done a program with us.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Select Continue and go through the process to create your online account.
- Select Non-Member if you do not want to start a YMCA membership and only wish to sign up for programs.
- Select this option on the Log In page.
- Enter your Last Name, Date Of Birth, and complete the reCAPTCHA.
- Select Find. You will be present with one (1) of four (4) messages.
- Please select the message that is displayed from the list below.
Please enter the email we have in our system below so we can verify your identity. If you do not recognize the address below please contact your branch to verify the email address on your account.
- Enter the email address that matches the obfuscated email in the box.
- Select Send me a link.
- This will email you a link to set up your password.
There are several things that could cause this to pop up:
- You are not in our system.
- There is a typo in your Last Name, either in the box or in our system.
- There is a typo in your Date Of Birth, either in the box or in our system.