We are very excited to help guide you through YMCA360. One of the best features of the platform is that you can connect to it through your computer, on an app on your phone, and even stream it to TV through Roku and other streaming devices!
But here, we’d like to share with you how to use YMCA360 in our Y, called:
- First, locate the iPad on the wall in the Multi-Purpose Room with the television. The iPad will be mounted conveniently on the wall.
- Find a workout by selecting a category or using the search function to type in a style of workout (i.e. yoga, HIIT (high intensity interval training), cycle). Scroll down and to the right for more video options within each category.
- Tap the video to read more information about the class.
- Tap the play button in the center of the video preview. The video will display and automatically begin on the studio’s television. Be patient, it takes a breath or two to pop up on the screen.
- To stop a video during the streaming, tap “Stop Playback” on the iPad.
- Volume should be pre-adjusted. Please ask for Help from a staff member if there are any issues with the screen or with the volume.
- KIDS AND FAMILY For families and kids, videos include youth sports, Fun Fit, martial arts, visual arts, culinary arts, nutrition and more
- MIND & BODY Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, Meditation, Mind Matters
- FITNESS FIRST All active videos that include cardio, strength, dance & step, cycle, HIIT, core, weightlifting, mobility, Parkinson’s and Cancer support, Healthy Eating and more
- BOOMERS & BEYOND Videos for the Active Older Adults including cardio, circuit, strength, bootcamp and stretch
- AROUND THE Y Videos uploaded from Y’s across the country from many genres
- LIVE STREAMING Classes streaming in real-time from Y instructors across the country