Breakfast for Belonging
November 2 @ 7:00 am - 8:30 am$30 – $240
Join us for breakfast and a community building experience led by Parfait Bassalé, whose unique approach combines storytelling, interpersonal neuroscience, music and reflexive inquiry to help individuals and organizations build equity and belonging for all.
- 7:00am – Doors open
- 7:30am – Program
- Community building experience
- Opportunity to give
- 8:30am – Exit to MAKE CHANGE
Tickets per person are $30, or a table of eight for $240.
Purchase Individual Seats
- We look forward to seeing you there!
Buy A Table of 8
- STEP 1: Buy your table.
- STEP 2: Reserve YOUR seat.
- Go through the steps to purchase a seat
- Select yourself as the Table Captain
- Use code: TABLEGUEST at checkout (there will be no fee)
- STEP 3: Invite your friends.
- Share the code above with your attendees so they can reserve a seat and join you at the event!
Volunteer As A Table Captain
- Volunteer to fill a table of 8.
- Confirm your commitment with Y staff.
- Invite others to join you.
- Your guests will purchase their own tickets online.
Sponsor This Event
- Contact Sarah Clinton for event sponsorship opportunities.