Executive Director – Branch Operations
Hours of Operation
As of Monday, January 11, 2021
BRIGGS COMMUNITY YMCA
6:00 AM-8:00 PM
8:00 AM-4:00 PM
CLOSED FOR SANITIZING
2:00 PM–3:00 PM
As of Monday, March 8, 2021
PLUM STREET YMCA
5:00 AM-9:30 AM
4:00 PM-7:00 PM
As of Tuesday, March 2, 2021
SHELTON FAMILY YMCA
5:00 AM-8:00 PM
8:00 AM-1:00 PM
SUNDAY HOURS BEGIN APRIL 11
12:00 PM-5:00 PM
In order to comply with spacing and capacity guidelines, the following programs will be limited in capacity. Reservations are no longer required to access the Cardio & Weight areas at all South Sound YMCA facilities. However, reservations are still required for all other areas in our facilities. To reserve your space in any class, simply click the link or access through the ‘classes & schedules’ section of your South Sound YMCA app. Please review the area guidelines below prior to your visit.
EFFECTIVE MARCH 29:
- Showers will be available for members to use at their own convenience.
- Locker rooms will be available to change in.
- Briggs YMCA Locker Rooms: Lockers to store personal items are not available. Please use the lockers located in the hallway or weight room.
Please continue to follow all posted rules & safety procedures, practice social distancing, and wear a mask when you are not in the pool or showering.
EFFECTIVE MARCH 15:
In an effort to remove barriers and accommodate our member’s needs, we no longer require Y members to reserve their spot to access the Cardio & Weight areas at all South Sound YMCA facilities.
Reservations are still required for all other areas in our facilities. You can reserve your space 24 hours prior to your activity through the “classes & schedules” section of our website or the YMCA mobile app.
ONLINE CAPACITY INFO
Want to know our capacity before you visit? Let us help you!
- Log into your YMCA Membership Account.
- Click on “my account” and then “view account” in the drop-down.
- On the view your account page, select your facility location in the drop-down to view the facility capacity area-specific counts for first-come, first-served rooms.
Arrive ready to work out
In order to limit contact, maintain appropriate physical distance, and reduce the spread of airborne illness, please be prepared for the following when you arrive at the facility.
- Please arrive wearing work out/swim attire.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation to avoid waiting in line.
- Please see Area Guidelines below for additional information regarding specific areas.
Prior to your visit, please review the guidelines specific to the facility area you plan to use. These guides are updated as procedures change and new programs and classes are available. Please review regularly to stay up to date and know what to expect prior to visiting.